Sunday, March 12, 2006

project shroject hayoo rabaa !!

Confused!! As I was and will always be. After busting my ass for three day, finally I managed to get a project under Dr. M. B. S. Can u believe it, having hard time to get project under him. It’s “hardware implementation of Digital Down Converter using Verilog”. Sounds grievous, hunn? To me at least, it does.
Anyways, I got the project but don’t know, whether I’ll be able to complete it or not. It looks more close to Communication rather than VLSI. I may be wrong, but still. Akash had succeeded in his attempts to convince me that it’s more of VLSI then communication. But still I have doubts in my mind.
There’s a proverb in hind “okhli main sar diya hia to moosal se kya derna”. Let’s see how this step turns out.
Few lines which Sica forces me to listen all the time are now making sense to me.
“Be yourself is all that you can do!!”


So, being my self, doing what is up to my limitations and hoping for the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ch ch ch bechara !!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lord ..
Btw, ur improving ..
Keep Bloggin and gg for your and Rayapu's logo !