Sunday, March 12, 2006

me nerd !! ha ha ha

Just went through this weird test found link on pramodh’s blog , n see what I got ,


I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Can u believe it, at least I can’t. They are calling me super nerd, me!!!

This what the result reads …

"

Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:




8% scored higher (more nerdy), and
92% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now !!!. "

n ya I did this whole thing very honestly. Still can’t believe.

Some one please brings this in notice of our porfs. May be they’ll get impress n my chance of getting starve of better grades fulfilled would increase.

And the one more n most important thing thing, can anyone tell me how to apply for professorship at MIT :p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gg Lord ..
You even beat my score !

Check it out