Friday, June 09, 2006

ass-ingments !!

( This story is based on a True incident and it is related to living or dead person !!)

Using short terms for long words isn’t a new habit. So is the case with IIIT guyz. But some times it creates such n amusing situation that you can’t hold your laugh. I thought of writing this blog long before. But didn’t have that much gut to use, some should not kind of words. But some force inside me telling me that people need to know the truth. It is my duty to serve my nation by revealing all the hidden truth and dark secretes in the chest of weirdo’s mind. Ok I won’t bore you any longer, going straight to the incident.

In first year we guys use to get a lot of assignments, specially “C”. Normally 90% of the batch made folder named ass1, ass2, …. for saving assignments in 205. The thing I want to convey is ass was short form for assignment.

So, there’s my friend (cant use name, security purpose J ) say Mr. Y . He has done the assignment with a little golmaal(SCP n stuff – u know). So, when he showed his assignment to one tutor say Mr. Z, he caught him n refused to accept his assignment. Now, Mr. Y, totally frustrated writes a mail to other tutor (who has a soft corner for him) telling bout what has happened to him. See what he wrote.

Dear Sir,

I was wondering if you could help out of this problem. Actually, yesterday I showed my ass to Mr. Z. After examining it, I don’t know why, but he refused to accept it. He was claming that the ass wasn’t mine. But, I swear, that ass was mine, I didn’t even have a look at other’s ass. He was saying that I will not get marks for my ass in future.

Please help me out with it. I am ready to show my ass to any one. I can prove that this ass is mine. I didn’t take anyone else’s.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Y

This post of mine is deeply regretted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)) =))

kulbirsaini said...

i agree ... its very true that people save their assignments by name ass1, ass2, .... etc .. even my assignments are saved like that ... but this mail is quite funny .. :))

Anonymous said...

good one :D

The Ephemeral Ivy said...

ROFL:))
really cool one