Tuesday, June 20, 2006

picture story !!!

Let me have the privilege to introduce you to the characters of this story



THE GOOD


THE BAD



KESER



CHAUHAN

&

SACHAAN



it was a just a usual day .. oops did I just say day .. sorry, my mistake, actually it was night.


We guys were doing so called BC n stuff.

Like teasing akash,

making food at Mess

n washing clothes …

Hey who let this pic enter here!! Its highly restricted area for such stuff.

The pic above might be some one's photshop works . i dont wash clothes !! well .... whatever

lets go in with our story


So , sica came into my room(with his Reshamiya looks) . n said

"Abe ek ultimate phodu idea aaya hai !! (hey!! I got an awesome idea) why not we guys go to that santro rock at top of the hill, n become the first IIITian to xplore that place "

well m not sure that we were first or not but I kinda like tht like

hobit said :-

" Whatever I m not intreasted !!"


raghu said:-


"Are you nuts you are going to climb that thing, its f**king risky!!"


I said :-


"@ hobit - you go n do fire in the hole :p

@raghu - What is risk ? … ha ha ha !!

We are goin guyzz !! "

So , we … means .. me , sica, keser n chauhan .left early morning …

..

Annnn….. actually it late evening … well who care !!

So after facing lots n lots of difficulties .. (sry cant show all those pictures, images might be harmful for kids !!)

We finally arrived at the rock.

But we got stuck. How to climb the rock …


sica said :-

"He he he !! tell me .. how u gonna climb this thing up ."


keser said :-

"Let me do some thing ."

And soon keser build a stone staircase.

But still he wasn’t able to reach the enough height. Just then by the mercy of god, four stone guys (we found them on stone!!) came to help us.

So, here we are!! At the top of santro rock !!



Yhe !! IIITians rocks … at the rock.


So happy ending of my story !!


"Hey where’s my part !!"

well … no bad guyzz in my story :p !!

and you got the party na !!

Njoy !! cheers !!

9 comments:

Sankalp said...

Saali itni mehnat se badhaai dadhi ko Reshammiya look bol diya tune kamine!

@nks said...

mehnat to reshamiya ne bhi keri hi hogi apni dadi badane main ... :p

Anonymous said...

@ all characters in the story :

Atta boy! Ths story can be in the primary school text books to inspire the little kids, ....hehe :D

Rahul Chauhan said...

good story but more impotantly best narration ... :)

Anonymous said...

good one man :) good reading..

Anonymous said...

Ur blogs are real kool and i read them regularly And it is great for me someone a bond blogger like u commentin on my blog

Anonymous said...

Hey Sir!! Your posts are real good and innovative i liked your idea of picture story vry much it is a new thing and i have never seen anything like that anywhere else

Turbo said...

Phodu narration be!!!
ultimate!

@nks said...

thanku thanku thanku all my lovely readers :)