Thursday, January 18, 2007

updates ...

• Holidays over …
o in case u didn’t notice :p

• Read 1.5 Research papers (out of 8) given to me as holiday gift.
o My nerd score 97/100 :D

• Discovered signs of Aliens visit to Bathrooms of OBH.
o Haven’t read newspaper since 2 days.

Deep started downloading his Deep thoughts from his mind to a Diary.
o Crypto students got new assignment.

• Handa fall sick, coz of a sick bet.
o But, Panjab ki laaj rakh li …

• Keser made new records of watching “cheeni-jaapaani”.
o Soon will break CD’s (records are out of use now days).

• Gaining extra pounds day by day … help!!
o Dollar will do but no pounds.

• As per my New Year resolution I quit fattebaji.
o Those were the longest 30 seconds of my life.

Ok bye :p

3 comments:

mythalez said...

eh .. why no pounds!! 1£ is almost 2$ :P

Maruti Borker said...

@mythalez_and_post .. lolz

@nks said...

@mythalez
coz lalach buri bala hai [:D]