Monday, January 29, 2007

Decision done !!

I had to make a decision, after a long brain storming session I finally made one. It was tough though, but in the fight of music and health, health won. Yah !! I bought a Bicycle.

Hope I’ll stick to my daily cycling routine.

PS :-

  • Finally my passport form has been accepted; hope no more problems are stacked.
  • Drove Bicycle all the way from koti to institute, not legs but butt is paining.
  • Have to submit CN assignment on 1st Feb, Don’t even know the a,b,c of socket programming…
  • Don’t have much time to write, got to complete the presentation for BTP.

So signing off…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally did it... :( Even after such an intelligent input from me about taking an ipod but i guess now if i need a cycle to go some place....i can borrow yours :) Hey one thing why dont u move to wordpress..blogspot suxxxx

Anonymous said...

are .. sir .. Ipod le lena chaiye ta .. chalo anywayz the cycle looks cool :D .. and yeah phuleeeeezzzzzzz shif to wordpres .. blogspot sux ..

@nks said...

yaar even i want to ....
but i'll do it rite after my 50th post :) !!