Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life n stuff ….

This post is about Life which is actually the life mailing list, and the stuff m talking bout is my bicycle…

I m writing this post coz m really really pissed off. The reasons…

1. Have to sell my brand new bicycle.

2. 4 day are over still my mail to life is not been delivered.

3. Midsems just before felicity !!

4. And some random blah blah reasons…

Well now, I don’t I have any other option then spamming the ug n pg mail boxes.

Anyways, it might sound little … , but if any one is interested in buying my bicycle plz post a comment to this post :) .

It costs me around 3K .. but m ready to give it for say aroung 2.5 K or some thing ..

Shows my desperation haan !! well, m about to get a better two wheeler in exchange \:D/ .. !!

PS :-

Nope not this time …


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A better two wheeler ?
could you explain ?

Anonymous said...

I told you earlier not to buy a bicycle... Now jhelo!!!! :)

@nks said...

@sleeper
OK a hint... better two wheeler will run on petrol.

@himank
actually I didn't xpect this coming :D.