Saturday, February 17, 2007

tag tag !!


Got tagged by Himank .


So, here it goes ...


A living person whom I would like to meet – Robin Williams.

A dead person whom I would like to meet – one who tasted potassium cyanide.

An event in the history I would like to change – discovery of wheel. That was the reason when this research and all started :( . We were better off ;)!!

An event in history I would like to witness – the time when Dinosaur exists.

A movie which I would like to witness in real life without being a part of it – Titanic.

A literary character I would like to meet – Abel Rosnovski from Jeffery archers “Kane and Abel”.


PS-> last two days were one of the busiest in my entire life..

PS--> Didn't sleep properly since last 4 nights ... result .. caught out by fever.

PS---> Hope to get well by tomorrow .... have a lot of work to finish.

PS----> Thanks to Vajpai and Chauhan for doing my EW assignment.

PS-----> about the event i wanna change .. tht was just a frustoo taking .... actually i m pleased that wheel was invented coz flying is too costly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol at last PS :)