Wednesday, August 02, 2006

juss aiwai !!!

Mr. James Blunt knows the actuall condion of me. Thts why he sang this song just for me!!
cant sing for ya !! so njoy readin !!

My life is
brilliant.
My life is brilliant
My love is
pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.

@nks : (Damm shure !! )

She
smiled at me on the subway.

@nks : well not xactly subway but lot of ppl pass frm thr !!

She was with another man.

@nks : unfortunatly tht's true ...

But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause
I've got a plan.

@nks : ya !! seriuosly ..

You're beautiful.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's
true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I
don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be
with you.

@nks : bitter truth of life !!

Yes, she caught my eye,
As we walked
on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking
high,
And I don't think that I'll see her
again,

@nks : this part is not true actually

But we shared a moment that will last 'till the
end.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in
a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

La la la
la la la la la la

You're beautiful. You're
beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she
thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to
face the truth,
I will never be with you.

@nks : haaye bederd zamaana !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, Lord !!
Why are you so frustoo ...

@nks said...

main frustoo nahi tha !! is zalim duniya ne mujhe aisa bana diya !!