Friday, August 25, 2006

oath for IIITians !!

As Jivan Vidhya is been made compulsory for the incoming students to IIIT. I think there should also be an oath taking ceremony for them after completion of course. So, I thought of some important points n wrote them down. If u guyz have any more then plz plz …. plz plz plz comment them!!

So , here it goes :


I, Champak Lal Bhumiya solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my 4 years to IIIT.

I’ll respect all of my respected teachers, will not!! Definitely not!! Imitate them!!
I’ll do all my assignments by myself n will never type SCP on keyboard again n always avoid group “teeping “.
I’ll never mess with the mess guy!! Sorry Aunty!! Even if they serve me, half backed flour instead of chapatti n some semi solid yellowish thing instead of curry.
I’ll always obey our great G4S guys, Sleeping around the campus (did I say sleeping!! ohh no no no … actually screening each n every one’s ID, except non-student!! obviously)
I’ll not give my friends bumps on their birthdays, (because if not today then may be tomorrow but your turn is going to come).
I’ll make MIT website as my Home page n will everyday read biography of at least one turing award winner!!
And the last one I’ll never ever play music with sound in hostel!!

Amen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice yar....., u should also add message ragarding hiding behind ... in last line .. he he .. lol@PKR

Anonymous said...

Seriously nice post....you sure have the capability to induce laughter on the face of the reader...

Anonymous said...

"I’ll do all my assignments by myself n will never type SCP on keyboard again n always avoid group “teeping “"

.....what in the name of ....
U r betraying the glorious IIITian culture by taking such a great decision :(

@nks said...

@abbulu
i never said tht i m goin to take tht oath ! :p
ohh lord no ..
i can't ... how would i survive then !!

Anonymous said...

Abe lord ..
Nice template, man !