Sunday, April 01, 2007

itz me !! part -1

Disclaimer: - This bunch of words is what I feel. I don’t expect other to understand it. Or as I said in my previous post, I don’t give a crap.

It has been 1 and a half year since I started blogging. I remember the first day when I wrote my first post. I accept it was a piece of shit. But I was so excited (yah ! yah !!) that I send the link of my blog to my first yr friends. Hoping few words of appreciation (Ankit u ass!!). Well after reading the comments … I quit blogging. They were rite … I suck at English.

Well!! When I came to the institute, I landed in group 6 after the English test. I wanted to improve my language skills some how. I heard from people that writing improve your command on language then reading. And any ways, I was never friends with books. So thought of blogging, but idea dabbe main.

Hmm... well then!! till second year second sem I didn’t try to type blogger.com in my address bar!! But I use to check IIIT Blogroll daily. Till this time I didn’t think bout of blogging again, till Raghuram asked me to start writing. Few days after, I ultimately wrote a post but to be on a safer side that post consist of only pics, added my self to IIIT’s blogroll (yhee !!). And to my surprise, I actually got some positive comment. (Actually they were non-negative :D).

Any ways, that build my confidence and I wrote another post, this time in hindi (no need to mention why ?) :D. Well!! People were reading my posts and few where kind enough to leave their mark. Then I wrote a post in English (exactly after 1 year of my first post.). Well!! No comments this time, but the good thing is no comments (i.e. no negative comments)

Once I wrote a post on the formula for calculation of job package. It was buzzed in IIIT blogroll. It may not seem like a big achievement, but it was, for me at least.

Then, I wrote so many posts on various topics. Most of my posts were witty and sarcastic and some alag hatke. But was never dare enough to write bout my self, the part people don’t know. The part I usually don’t discuss with others.

Read posts of many guys who discuss what ever they feel, so honestly and openly. Since I m so close to my 50th post, I thought even I should.(Going to leave blogger,com after that)

PS:-

  • I m not blaming any one, just doing Airtel (Express myself!!).

  • Please don’t mistake it to a success story (like GURU). :p

  • Have solo dancing final today, wish me luck … (don’t think I have chance.)

  • By the god’s grace, I got my LPC project presentation postponed (thanks to Malvika).

  • Feel free to give positive negative and neutral comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are a little low on self confidence.

IMHO your blog is rather good.

Also, FYI, it was up for consideration for the blog of the week award - when IIITBuzz was active.

And don't worry about sucking in the beginning. You tend to get better. I think reading my first few posts will get your confidence up.

-iv

Piyush said...

Dont give a crap to others...write wht u feel....ur dance performance specially expresions in MUM-BHAI were very good