Sunday, April 01, 2007

pom pom poems !!

The outcome of my relaxing moments in CVEST.


1.

I’ve got caught

In IIIT’s trap

Look at me

Who don’t give a crap.


Institute has given me

An assignment-n-Project's wrap

But look at me

Who don’t give a crap.


I blog shitty poems

n some times do rap

Yah ! Look at me

Who don’t give a crap.




2.

You like rodents

Well I m a mice


You like ludo

Well I m a dice


If u have cream

I’ll add ice


Don’t say my poem sucks,

Coz it’s nice…



there are few more, but for the sake of my life ...... m not posting here



PS :-

  • Got through the solo dance prelims, (surprisingly, I got highest point).

  • 4 days wasted to derive a shit equation. And got imaginary value for time. (Research sucks …)

  • Now a days, regretting my decision of taking ECE @ IIIT (CSE guys are getting all the opportunities ).

  • Feeling lonely these days … (feeling … can’t reason with them).

4 comments:

Piyush said...

Congrats abt the dance prelims..didnt knw u can dance so well...

Unknown said...

hehe ... lol

Anonymous said...

abe phatte to theek thay , ab poem pe bhi utar aaya tu , haan .. ?

Anonymous said...

poem to achhi thi.
will like to see more of these kinds. reminds me of limericks we used to read when small :).