Wednesday, April 25, 2007

there is no title !!

sitting in CVEST .. doing nothing .. have to finish mamu's project ...

well,

nothing good to do,
so i'll do what i can do
But what i can do
is what people don't want me to do

Since i have nothing else to do
so, i'll do what i wanna do
and you can stop me to do
what i am going to do

ohh poor you ...


shitty poem no. whatever ...

I live in OBH
UG-2k4 is my batch
My institute is IIIT
Oh no no no it’s IIIT-H


shitty poem no. whatever + 1 ...

Yesterday I had a match
Had a great game
But missed a crucial catch
The result,
my body need to starch
n my trousers need a patch.


blah blah !!

pc .... still not working ..
lab ... nice AC ..
life .. still sucking ..
girls . enough of this topic ..
home .. missing a lot ..
DND ... missing that status msg ..
bc .... its only left in life ..


when we were kids ...
...
...
...
...
well now we are not ..
so, just leave it..

mmm... la la la ... na na na
ta da ra da da ra pa ma ta ra ..
ti di di di idili ti li hi ri
nooo na nooo na noo ... na ra ne na ... !!

mmm.... what ..
was just singing in my head .. !!


ok ok ok...
don,t close you browser ...
m leaving any ways...

hunnh... !! earthlings ... !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crappy but timepass